The author of this blog is a teenage writer who has used the name of one of her characters as her own. She is a homeschool student and uses One Year Adventure Novel as her main creative writing curriculum.
She thinks the following facts are important.
- She thinks the only thing that could possibly beat dark chocolate is black olive and pepperoni pizza (with tomato or white sauce).
- She couldn't possibly decide her favorite dessert - she's stuck between a really good chocolate cake (with chocolate icing and chocolate pieces - yum) and chocolate pecan pie.
- Other than black olives, her favorite fruit is a banana.
- She has one dog - a six-year-old cockapoo named Gromit.
- She enjoys visiting both the ocean and the mountains.
- She wishes she could visit England.
- She is a super fan of Harry Potter. She's memorized many of its lines and could probably answer any Harry Potter trivia question.
- She considers herself pretty much Hermione Granger.
- She's a Gryffinclaw who wishes she knew for sure what House she was in.
- She has one little sister.
- She's been the only girl on her baseball team for years. She plays second base.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She loves reading fantasy and science fiction middle grade and teen books. She loves getting book suggestions.
- She thinks magic is real.
- Her favorite number is five.
- She wishes she could fly.
- She's part of too many fandoms to list.
- She's writing this in third person because she's imagining this as an About the Author on the back of a book.
She finds these next facts are even more important.
- She is a fantasy writer who also dabbles in science fiction.
- She thinks she's best with characters, plot twists, and subplots, but terrible with world-building.
- She can write realistic dialogue but her stories are practically description-less, and she wishes she could write better description.
- She is very proud of the fact that she once made a reader cry.
- She loves helping people with their writing.
- She hopes to get published someday, and one of her greatest dreams is to be a kid author.
- She gets too many story ideas she never writes.